Amazon Recruitment 2021 @ www.amazon.in | Virtual Technical Support Jobs in Hyderabad: Are you actively looking for Amazon Jobs? If yes, without any delay, check out this complete article. Amazon Recruitment 2021 Drive is being conducted to hire the 10 + 2 and any graduate candidates for Virtual Technical Support Jobs in Hyderabad. The aspirants who have at least 6 months of working Experience in the Customer Service Environment and willing to work in Rotational Shifts can utilize this wonderful chance. For the sake of candidates, at the end of the post, we arranged a direct link to complete the Amazon Online Registration Process.
From the forthcoming sections, aspirants can collect detailed information like Amazon Eligibility Criteria, Virtual Technical Support Job Description, Amazon Salary for Virtual Technical Support Jobs, and a process to Register For Amazon Virtual Technical Support Jobs. To check current openings in Amazon/ Amazon Jobs in India, follow our web portal @ Freshers Now on a regular basis. Finally, make your dreams come true by joining Amazon. All the Best Guys!!!
- 1 Amazon Recruitment 2021 – Overview
- 2 Job Description | Technical Support Associate (VTS)
- 3 Knowledge & Skills Required for Virtual Technical Support Jobs
- 4 Required Qualifications
- 5 Customer Focus
- 6 About Amazon.com
- 7 About Amazon India
- 8 About the Customer Service Team
- 9 How To Register For Amazon Virtual Technical Support Jobs?
Amazon Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name Of The Company||Amazon|
|Minimum Qualification||10 + 2, Any graduate|
|Job Role||Virtual Technical Support|
|Experience||At least 6 Months in Customer Service Environment|
|Benefits||NSA, OT, Zeta Meal Card|
Job Description | Technical Support Associate (VTS)
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate, and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat, and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research, and review policies, and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Virtual Technical Support (VTS) – It is a Work from Home model for India, D2 VTS which deals with Devices & Digital content. VTS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and a work-like environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
Knowledge & Skills Required for Virtual Technical Support Jobs
- Action-oriented, self-disciplined, and organized
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
- Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Ability to use a desktop/ Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Good typing skills
Problem Solving Skills
- Effective problem-solving skills including decision making, time management, and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action-oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet the business needs
- Should be self-driven, motivated, and task-driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Should ensure a Work-like environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
- Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
- Experience working in a customer service environment for at least 6 months
The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- The minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate
- Benefits: NSA, OT, Zeta Meal Card
- Shifts: Rotational
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays, and events
Jeff Bezos Amazon.com a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom, and the United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Technological innovation drives the growth of Amazon, offering our customers more selection, convenient shopping, and low prices. Amazon Web Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state-of-the-art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, CloudFront, and SimpleDB, which powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on Amazon Web Services and scale their applications with growing business needs.
We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We do this every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We’re making history and the good news is that we’ve only just begun.
About Amazon India
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers, and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
We made our foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products to millions of Indian shoppers and drive targeted traffic to their stores. In June 2013, we launched www.amazon.in, for shoppers in India. With www.amazon.in, we endeavor to give customers more of what they want low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience. In 2 years since launching our India operations, we have expanded our offering to over 22 million products across 100s of stores! Our philosophy of working backward from the customers is what drives our growth and success.
We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable and convenient online shopping destination for consumers. For us, it is always Day 1 and we are committed to aggressively invest over the long-term and relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India. Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions. Join us so you can – Work Hard, Have Fun and Make History.
About the Customer Service Team
Our Amazon Contact Centers work towards a single goal: to deliver the best possible support experience to our customers. To do that, our CS Operations teams are empowered and expected to think like owners. We solve problems the first time so that customers have an effortless experience every time. Building on Amazon’s global mission of being the Earth’s most customer-centric company, the Customer Service team started operations in August 2005 and has grown steadily in size and scope since then. We provide 24/7 support to customers across North America, UK, India, Australia, and Canada.
Our Team members are empowered to think like owners and resolve customer problems via phone, email, or live chat. We operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and make an impact on millions of customers across the globe. Our relentless focus on process improvements has helped us continuously evolve and expand our focus into new business domains.
How To Register For Amazon Virtual Technical Support Jobs?
Candidates can just give a click on the below-provided link to view the Amazon Virtual Technical Support Job Description and to Register For Amazon Virtual Technical Support Jobs.
|Amazon Recruitment 2021 – Important Link|
|To Apply for Amazon Virtual Technical Support Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|