NFC PRT, TGT Admit Card 2021 Download | Teacher (PRT, TGT) Exam Date (Out) @ nfc.gov.in: Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) officials are planning to conduct the Primary Teacher (PRT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Examination on 16th, 17th July 2021. Candidates who have applied for NFC PRT, TGT Teacher posts must check this entire article. The NFC Teacher Admit Card will be released in the 3rd week of July 2021. We will provide the exact NFC PRT, TGT Hall Ticket 2021 link here as per the official note.
More details about the NFC PRT, TGT Exam Admit Card 2021 are provided below. To make it easy, for the candidates below of this page we have given a link to download the NFC PRT, TGT Admit Card 2021. And it will be activated once officials make it out. All the applicants keep checking this page periodically to get the latest updates about NFC Admit Card 2021.
NFC PRT, TGT Admit Card 2021 – Details
|NFC PRT, TGT Admit Card 2021 Download|
|Organization Name||Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC)|
|Post Name||Primary Teacher (PRT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)|
|No. of Posts||Various|
|Exam Date||16th, 17th July 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||3rd week of July 2021 Expected|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
Also Check: NFC Recruitment
NFC PRT, TGT Exam Date
NFC PRT, TGT Exam date announced by Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) authority at the official site. Candidates who have applied for Primary Teacher (PRT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) posts must attend the exam on 16th, 17th July 2021. Aspirants must attend the exam on the scheduled date along with NFC Admit Card.
Information On NFC Teacher (PRT, TGT) Admit Card 2021
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Name of Exam Centre
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Post Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Candidate Name
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Centre Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
Required Documents Need to Carry For NFC Primary Teacher (PRT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Exam
Candidates need to carry anyone of the document from the below given link while attending the exam along with NFC Admit Card 2021.
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Steps To Download NFC Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website @ nfc.gov.in
- Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) will display on the screen.
- Now go to the Recruitment option which is available at the top of the homepage.
- Find the NFC PRT, TGT Admit Card 2021 link.
- Click on it and enter login details.
- After that check all the details carefully and submit them.
- Next, NFC Admit Card will open on the screen.
- Check it out and download it.
- Take a printout of it and carry at the time of attending the exam.
|To Download NFC PRT, TGT Admit Card 2021||Click Here (Link will be activated once officials make it out)|
We hope the above provided information about NFC PRT, TGT Admit Card 2021 is very helpful for all the applicants. For more updates about all government jobs, syllabus, previous papers, admit card and results keep following Freshers Now on a daily basis. Thank you.