Pfizer Recruitment 2021 @ pfizer.com | Associate Scientist Jobs in Chennai: Want to be part of the Pfizer Family? If so, then you are on the right platform to explore the latest information on Pfizer Job Openings. Recently, the Pfizer HR Team has scheduled the Pfizer Recruitment 2021 Drive to hire the Freshers and up to 1 Year experienced candidates for Associate Scientist – Trainee Role in Chennai. And the team had mentioned the candidates should have the educational qualification as M.Pharm or MS in Pharmaceutics, Ph.D. in pharmaceutical sciences. Hence, the candidates who satisfy the Pfizer Eligibility Criteria and waiting for the right platform to enrich can utilize this Full-Time opportunity.
All the passionate candidates can complete the Pfizer Registration Process by clicking the below-inserted link without any discomfort. To fetch more details like Pfizer Eligibility, Associate Scientist – Trainee Responsibilities & Qualifications, Pfizer Salary Details. In the end, aspirants can follow the arranged steps and can complete the Pfizer Registration Process without any ambiguity. Stay tuned to our web portal @ Freshers Now to fetch the latest updates on Pfizer Jobs in Chennai for Freshers/ Experienced.
- 1 Pfizer Recruitment 2021 – Overview
- 2 Associate Scientist – Trainee
- 3 Role Responsibilities
- 4 Basic Qualifications
- 5 Preferred Qualifications
- 6 Physical/ Mental Requirements
- 7 Non-Standard Work Schedule, Travel Or Environment Requirements
- 8 How To Apply For Pfizer Recruitment 2021?
Pfizer Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name Of The Company||Pfizer|
|Job Role||Associate Scientist – Trainee|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Qualification||M.Pharm or MS in Pharmaceutics, Ph.D. in pharmaceutical sciences|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Associate Scientist – Trainee
The incumbent will be responsible for pharmaceutical development experiment design and execution pertinent to the Injectable dosage form. May participate in intellectual property evaluations and development of patent applications. May coordinate interdepartmental activities and research efforts. May Develops theories for understanding, characterizing, and organizing natural phenomena into a systematic and meaningful pattern for research into potential new products or inventions
- Design and conduct Pharmaceutical product development experiments and establish procedures for Injectable product manufacturing
- May use or develop novel processes or hypotheses on injectable product development, new ideas, and knowledge for complex challenges
- Works under close supervision with frequent and regular review of achievement of results and methods used
- Participates in activities/ projects to support workgroup/ project team goals
- Works in a structured environment under direction from a supervisor within own workgroup
- M Pharm or MS in Pharmaceutics
- 0-1 year experience in Injections Pharmaceutical development
- Ph.D. in pharmaceutical sciences
Physical/ Mental Requirements
- Preferably good in numerical ability
- Able to work in oncology lab with all necessary PPEs
- Standing to conduct experiments, Observing and online documenting
Non-Standard Work Schedule, Travel Or Environment Requirements
- No objection with PPEs while working in an oncology lab
- Occasionally to work on shifts
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
How To Apply For Pfizer Recruitment 2021?
- Initially, all the candidates should visit the official site @ pfizer.com.
- The home page gets displayed on the screen.
- Now, aspirants can find the Careers tab at the top of the page.
- Give a click on that and hit on the Search Jobs button.
- Then the list of Pfizer Job Openings appears on the screen.
- Search for the Associate Scientist – Trainee Opening.
- A link appears and read the complete detail carefully and undergo the Pfizer Registration Process.
|Pfizer Recruitment 2021 – Important Link|
|To check and apply for Pfizer Recruitment 2021||Click Here|