Telangana DOST 2021 Registration Form @ dost.cgg.gov.in | TS DOST Phase I Registration (Extended Till 24th July 2021), Eligibility, Candidate Login: The higher officials of the TSCHE had launched the Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST) to conduct the Online Admissions for the Undergraduate Programs. As per the latest notice, the Telangana Degree Online Admission Notification 2021 (DOST) is released on 29th June 2021 and the DOST 2021 Registration is available from 1st July 2021. Candidates who are about to register for the Universities, then you can find a clear solution through this page. And that is Telangana DOST 2021.
Latest Update: Telangana DOST Phase I Registrations are Extended. So, candidates can apply with the help of the below link.
Interested candidates can apply online for Telangana DOST Admission Process 2021 from the official website @ dost.cgg.gov.in and also through the direct link which will be provided below on this page. Moreover, we have also given you detailed information on the Telangana DOST Admission Process 2021, the correct Telangana DOST Eligibility Criteria 2021. Additionally, we have given the steps to apply for the DOST Admission Process 2021, DOST Overview, Application Fee to be paid, and the Reservation Criteria for every category.
Also Check: TS DOST Seat Allotment
- 1 TS DOST Registration 2021 | Seat Allotment Details
- 2 TS DOST 2021 Important Dates – Registration, Seat Allotment, and Certificate Verification
- 3 What Is DOST?
- 4 Courses Offered Through TS DOST 2021
- 5 TS DOST 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Reservation of Seats
- 7 DOST Application Fee
- 8 Essential Documents Required For DOST Admissions 2021
- 9 Telangana DOST 2021 Admission Process
- 10 TS DOST 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
TS DOST Registration 2021 | Seat Allotment Details
|Name Of The Service||Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST)|
|Name Of The Organization||Government of Telangana|
|Phase I Registrations||1st July 2021|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
TS DOST 2021 Important Dates – Registration, Seat Allotment, and Certificate Verification
|2||Phase I Registrations (with a registration fee of Rs.200/-)||1st To 24th July 2021|
|3||Web options||3rd To 24th July 2021|
|4||Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 13th July 2021 – PH/ CAP
(ii) 14th July 2021 – NCC/ Extra-Curricular Activities (at All University Help Line Centers from 10:00 AM )
|5||Phase I Seat allotment||31st July 2021|
|6||Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||1st To 5th August 2021|
|7||Phase II registration (with a registration fee of Rs.400/-)||1st To 9th August 2021|
|8||Phase II web options||2nd To 9th August 2021|
|9||Phase II Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 6th August 2021 – PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Extra-Curricular Activities (at All University Help Line Centers from 10:00 AM )|
|10||Phase II Seat allotment||14th August 2021|
|11||Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/ seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||To Be Announced|
|12||Phase III registration (with the registration fee of Rs.400/-)||To Be Announced|
|13||Phase III web options||To Be Announced|
|14||Verification of Special Category Certificates||To Be Announced|
|15||Phase III Seat allotment||To Be Announced|
|16||Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/ seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||To Be Announced|
|17||Reporting to the colleges by all the online self-reported students||To Be Announced|
|18||Students’ Orientation in the college||To Be Announced|
|19||Cmencement of Classwork, Semester-I||To Be Announced|
What Is DOST?
DOST full form is Degree Online Services Telangana. It is an easy way to apply for UG courses at six universities under DOST. This counselling process started by Telangana state helps you in choosing UG courses with all the information. Also, it minimizes the efforts and maximizes the choice to opt for undergraduate courses. And those six Universities are
- Osmania University
- Palamuru University
- Satavahana University
- Telangana University
- Kakatiya University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
Courses Offered Through TS DOST 2021
- B.Com (Voc)
- B.Com (Hons)
TS DOST 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Aspiring students who are seeking admission to undergraduate courses in the 1st year of B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com.(Gen/ Computers/ Comp.Appln.)/ B.Com.(Voc)/B.Com.(Hons)/ BSW/ BBA/ BBM/ BCA Degree courses must have passed the 12th Board examination (Two years Intermediate program) affiliated to the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State OR equivalent exam.
The Eligibility Certificate from Board of Intermediate, Telangana State is required from the candidates of other boards.
Candidates With Supplementary Or The Qualifying Examination In Parts
The candidates who have passed the 12th board in parts (more than one attempt) shall be considered for admission, but the priority of seat-filling will be given to the candidates who cleared the qualifying examination in one attempt only.
Medical Lab Technology Course
The students who have passed or appearing in Intermediate (Vocational) Medical Lab Technology Course from Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State/ or equivalent examination are eligible for admission into courses like B.A/ B.Com only. However, Aspirants who have done the ‘Bridge course’ along with Intermediate (Vocational) Medical Lab Technology are eligible for B.Sc. courses.
Order of Merit
The admissions will be solely based on merit, And the list will be prepared on the basis of aggregated marks secured in the qualifying examination in a single attempt.
Reservation of Seats
The reservation of seats for SCs, STs & BCs as per previous year is as follows:
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15 %|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||6 %|
|Backward Classes||29 %|
DOST Application Fee
- The students shall pay DOST registration fee and reservation fee online
- The students who are allotted to Government/University Colleges and are eligible for ePass fee reimbursement need not pay any amount for online self-reporting.
- The students who are allotted to Private Colleges and are eligible for ePass fee
reimbursement needs to pay an amount of Rs.500/- for online self-reporting.
- The students who are allotted to Government/ University Colleges/ Private
Colleges and are not eligible for ePass college fee reimbursement need to pay
an amount of Rs.1000/- for online self-reporting.
Essential Documents Required For DOST Admissions 2021
- Aadhaar Number
- Colour photograph
- Caste Certificate (with CND number and sub-caste), if applicable Income Certificate, on or after January 1, 2021
- Games and Sports Certificate, if applicable
- N.C.C. Certificate, if applicable
- The mobile number linked to Aadhar number
- Extra-Curricular Certificate, if applicable
- Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable
- Ex-servicemen Certificates, if applicable. These certificates should be kept ready
Telangana DOST 2021 Admission Process
Candidates who are searching for the applying process can get a detailed matter in these steps. And we have made the task of aspirants easy by embedding the steps-wise procedure. So, that you can straightforwardly apply for the Telangana DOST Admission Process.
- Open the official site of the Degree Online Services, Telangana @ dost.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on the “Register” button for the registration process.
- UG Online Admission Payment Form will appear.
- Please fill in the Student Details in the form.
- After filling the UG Online Admission Payment Form click on Proceed to Payment button.
- If payment is successful you will see a message.
- And then enter all the required details on the screen.
- Click on the application button next to home, the UG Online Admission Form FOR ACADEMIC YEAR: 2021-22 will appear.
- For students of the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana, some of your information will be auto-filled by the software and you complete the remaining information.
- Also, for students who belong to the boards other than the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana all the details must be entered by the student. And also enter the equivalent percentage of CGPA accurately.
- After furnishing all the details, click on the Preview button.
- Verify your Details once again and press the “SUBMIT” button to submit the UG Online Admission Form.
- After that, the DOST Online Admission Registration Payments Status and Web Options page will appear.
- To Exercise Web Options click on the “Click for Web Options” link.
- Soon after completing the registration, click on the log out button.
|TS DOST 2021 – Important Link|
|★ To Check TS DOST 2021 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|★ Register & Web Options For Telangana DOST Registration 2021||Candidate Login|
|★ Student Authentication & DOST ID Generation||Candidate Pre Registration (Available Now)|
|★ TS DOST 2021 – PIN Generation: Application Fee Payment||Candidate Login|
We hope that all the above-given information about the Telangana DOST Registration 2021 is beneficial. So, follow us on Freshers Now page to get all such updated information.
TS DOST 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
When was the TS DOST 2021 Notification released?
The TS DOST 2021 Notification is released on 29th June 2021.
How to apply for TS DOST Admission 2021?
Candidates can apply for the Telangana DOST 2021 Admission through the official site @ dost.cgg.gov.in. Or check FreshersNow.Com to get the direct application link.
When will the DOST 2021 Phase I Registrations begin?
The TS DOST 2021 Phase I Registrations is started on 1st July 2021.
What is the registration fee for DOST?
Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 500 online.
What is the TS DOST Registration Process?
Visit the official site @ dost.cgg.gov.in. Pay the fee and then fill the application form, exercise web options.